last updated March 14th, 2023
What types of information we collect
Non-personal information is information that cannot be traced back to a specific individual. For example, we track the number of visitors at our website each day.
How we use your information
We process your personal information for the following reasons:
- to improve the overall quality of the online experience;
- to customize the information OrthoTiN delivers to you;
- to count, track, and aggregate your activity into our analysis of general traffic flows at our sites (e.g. tracking where traffic comes from, how traffic flows within the google.com properties, etc.).
Share your Information
We will be permitted to share your personal information with government authorities and law enforcement, if we are required to do so by law.
We may merge information about you into group data, which may then be shared on an aggregated basis with our clients and/or advertisers; however, your identity or personal information will not be disclosed without your permission.
Other than as stated above, we will always ask your approval before providing your personal information to anyone else.
How long we retain your information
If you registered to certain services offered by OrthoTiN, we may keep your personal information as long as you don’t unsubscribe to these services.
How we handle children’s Information
- a copy of your information,
- to correct your information,
- erase or restrict its processing, and
- transfer some of your personal information to other organizations.
Transferring your information internationally
We may store and/or process your personal information in countries outside of your own, including in the United States. We rely on the European Commission’s recognition that some non-European Economic Area (EEA) countries have an adequate level of data protection. In countries, other than EEA countries, which may provide for different data protection rules, we rely on appropriate contractual clauses.